Discreetly carry your concealed weapon without attracting unwanted attention with the C&G Inner Waist Concealed Holster. This inner waistband-style holster is durable Kydex™ plastic for long-lasting wear and durability. This internal waistband-style holster keeps your weapon hidden and accessible. The C&G Inner Waist Band Concealed Holster is available for various pistols.
The FBI chant is a colloquial term for a concealed carry case with a moderate forward lean. The word “I can’t” has several meanings, including a slope to one side.
The cant of a holster refers to how tilted forward from vertical the weapon moves when carried in the holster. A straight drop holster has 0 degrees of tilt and carries the weapon vertically. An FBI butt cap sleeve has a slope of between 10 and 20 degrees. Some covers are very inclined at 30 degrees or even more.
Which transport position prints the least?
The small part of the back is one of the most accessible carrying positions to hide. Covert holsters are easy, and printing is minimal as the gun lays more or less flat on the back, although there will be a bit of an impression if you tuck your shirt over the gun and holster when you sit down.
A covert gun holster is a type designed to conceal a handgun. There are a variety of different styles of covert gun holsters that are available on the market, and they can be worn in a variety of different ways. Some common styles of covert gun holsters include:
- Shoulder holsters: A shoulder holster is a type worn under the arm and across the chest. Shoulder holsters are often used by law enforcement officers and military personnel, as they offer a high level of concealment.
- Ankle holsters: An ankle holster is a type of holster that is worn around the ankle. Ankle holsters are often used by law enforcement officers and military personnel, as they offer a high level of concealment.
- Waistband holsters: A waistband holster is a type of holster that is worn around the waist. Law enforcement officers and military personnel often use waistband holsters as they offer a high level of concealment.
- Undercover holsters: An undercover holster is a type of holster that is worn underneath clothes. Undercover holsters are often used by law enforcement officers and military personnel, as they offer a high level
Covert Holsters Features:
- Inside Waist Band Covert Holsters
- Inside the waistband design for concealed carry and easy accessibility
- Durable and long-lasting Kydex® plastic construction
- Gun sold separately
- Brand: C&G Holsters
- Country of Origin: Imported
There are no reviews yet.