Buy m9a1_22 For Online
- Single / double single / double action
- Barrel length (mm) 125 125
- Barrel Length (in.) 4.9 4.9
- Caliber .22LR .22LR
- Grip width 1.3 ″ 1.3 ″
- Magazine 15 10
- Total height (mm) 13.97 13.97
- Overall Height (in.) 5.5 5.5
- Total length (mm) 21.6 21.6
- Overall Length (in.) 8.5 8.5
- width (mm) 3.3 3.3
- Overall Width (in.) 1.3 1.3
- Sight Radius (in.) 6.1 6.1
- Viewing Radius (mm) 15.5 15.5
- Unloaded weight (g) 66.24 66.24
- Unladen Weight (OZ) 26.08 26.08
The United States Marine Corps approached beretta m9a1_22 to request modifications to its M9 pistols. They were looking for an accessory rail to connect tactical lighting and laser aiming devices.
In 2006, the M9A1 was introduced as an answer, and in 2016 Beretta is pleased to present this faithful reproduction of the caliber 22LR from the M9A1.
The M9a1_22 magazine has all the great features of the M9_22 and adds a 1913 military spec Picatinny rail. It is perfect for training, and bringing it to the range is a pleasure.