The M&P 2.0 optics are ready, the latest innovation in the respected line of M&P polymer pistols. Designed for personal, sporting and expert use, the M&P M2.0 optics offer an entirely new platform, featuring innovative features in almost every aspect of the pistol, including the trigger, grip, frame, and finish. The highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore shaft for reduced barrel lift and faster target recovery.
What’s new with Smith’s M&P m2?
The latest additions to Smith’s storefront come just four months after the company launched a range of updates to its m&p 2.0 optics ready slide using its C.O.R.E. system of seven mounting plates, allowing the user to mount a wide variety of popular micro red dot optics.
How good is the Smith and Wesson M&P 2 compact?
Despite a single spring recoil/single guide rod assembly, the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact shoots exceptionally well. Its low bore shaft and lava stone texture make it a stable and controllable shooter.
As a result, the M&P M2.0 pistol enhances performance with a sharper, sharper trigger, lighter pull, and audible, tactile reset. Available in three calibers, the gun includes an aggressively textured grip and four interchangeable palm inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- New smith and Wesson M&P 45 2.0 crisp trigger with the lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger
- Smith & Wesson, M&P 2.0, Optics Ready
- Armonite durable corrosion-resistant finish
- M&P 1.0s are about $100 cheaper
- Four interchangeable grip inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- Availability is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
There are no reviews yet.