The mp9 m2.0 law enforcement only submachine gun designed and manufactured by Heckler & Koch. It is a further development of the MP9 submachine gun and features a longer barrel and an integrated suppressor. The MP9 M2.0 is chambered for the 9×19mm Parabellum pistol cartridge and has a magazine capacity of 30 rounds.
What is an M&P M2 0?
™ Series. The M&P® M2.0™ Series is the second generation of our M&P® polymer handguns. They feature an improved trigger, grip texture, and interchangeable grip inserts to accommodate a variety of users.
Is M&P 2.0 better than shield?
Photographing the giant Smith and Wesson mp9 m2.0 law enforcement only compact is much easier. The gun has a better M&P®9 M2.0™ Law Enforcement texture than the stock shield, and it’s just more significant, has a smoother recoil, the slide dampens the recoil a lot, and the longer the barrel, the more accessible everything is to shoot.
Is M&P as good as Glock?
So when you compare slide locks side by side, the Smith and Wesson M&P seems slightly better designed than the Glock, which looks somewhat better. But I think it’s a bit harder to handle than the Glock’s. They are very close, though; the Glock beats it by about 10%.
• Low bore barrel axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to fire, reducing muzzle rise and allowing faster aim recovery
• Four interchangeable palm grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger range – S, M, ML, L
• Aggressive grip texture for better control
• New crisp M&P M2.0 trigger with a lighter trigger pull
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• M&P M2.0 Torsion Accurate 1″ x 10″ Barrel
• Extended rigid integrated stainless steel frame to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Durable Armornite® corrosion-resistant finish