The Glock 43 seems to have a better feel and a higher overall quality than the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield Plus 13250. They are both polymer, hammer-fired pistols with nitrided slides, so there isn’t a big difference between them, but the Glock texture on the frame seems to add value over the Shield. Buy M&P Shield Plus Performance Center 13251 online.
Smith and Wesson M&P Shield Plus 13250 IN Feature:
- Enhanced grip flexibility allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and deliver comfort when concealing.
- 13 round and 10 round magazines included
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- The extended magazine offers a 13+1 round capacity. For a more concealable option, we offer a flush-fit 10 round magazine.
- Extremely thin, and it can comfortably support lightweight all day.
- M&P’s limited take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without removing the trigger
- Armornite® durable corrosion-resistant finish
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy
- Optics ready slide
- 5 MOA red dot sight included
- Fiber optic sights
- PC Tuned Action
There are no reviews yet.